IT Project Manager (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 146 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Tasks depending on the operational focus et al:
- Manage the project from first planning stage to Go Live.
- Ensure the proper planning of IT projects (time, budget, resources) in alignment with business needs and other IT projects (GBS IT project portfolio).
- Manage IT projects on a daily basis inclusive taking countermeasures in case of deviation.
- Manage risks regarding time, budget, resources and project scope proactively.
- Take responsibility for project results as well as the optimized usage of project resources.
- Ensure proper project documentation.
- Ensure efficient cooperation and alignment with stakeholders in other Lufthansa organizations and locations.
- Support requests for funds by creating management board approvals.
- Supporting the elaboration of Business Cases, initiating and managing IT Demand Business Cases.
- Collect, document business requirements in collaboration with business departments and evaluate against technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all business requirements are covered by the IT solution by driving efficiency, productivity and innovation in the respective functional area.
- Develop ideas to improve the IT environment (infrastructure and tools) in the centre in cooperation with business teams.
- Responsibility for IT governance (security, risk, strategy, architecture).
- Manage internal and external project resources as well as external suppliers on a daily basis.
- Monitor project success on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and report project progress to the department lead/ IT lead/ overall project lead (in dependency of project).
- Ensure that all relevant departments within the LH group are involved (e.g. workers council, data priva-cy department etc.).
- Take proactively actions in case of deviations to ensure project result.
- Support implementation tasks on a hands-on level as needed, e.g. infrastructure setup, tool setup, requirements gathering, testing.
- Functional coordination of the project team.
- Multiple project coordination with cooperation of respective Product and /or Platform Manager.
- Take responsibility for Go Live and stabilization of IT tools.
- Ensure proper documentation of IT tools.
- Graduation and University Degree.
- Vocational Training.
- Academic graduate in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Informatics or similar studies.
- +3 years of international, practical experience in IT project and IT demand management in major, multi-functional organizations; management of considerable projects; disciplinary and/ or functional lead.
- Human Resources IT (esp. SAP HR and Suc-cessFactors), IT Infrastructure, IT Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Planning and organizational talent; analytical skills and accuracy; strong conceptual skills; problem solving competence; strong sense for cost & benefits; flexibility; cultural competence; entre-preneurship; capability to define precisely com-plex situations and issues; distinctive written and oral communication capability; experienced in conflict management; representation ability; high willingness to travel (up to 60%).
Depends on operational focus:
- Organizational background and processes, Business Management, IT-Systems, English, German, Project management; firm PC-User Know-how, especially MS-Office; IT-Infrastructure.
- Shared Services, Process management, Service management; IT demand management.
- Full time
Posted 10 Aug 2019
Closes 9 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager