PMO Team Leader
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
The Program Management Office supports our product development programs by providing financial, Risk and Opportunity management, facilitation and reporting to the customer and business stakeholders. The PMO leader role is accountable for the performance of the team, development of its people and capabilities and strategy for more effective program delivery.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business management from an accredited university/college or similar level of experience in a Program Management Office
- Established team leadership experience, including all aspects of performance management, career development and building team capability. `
- Extensive experience of complex program or project activities including planning, financial analysis and risk management
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website .
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance: BPSS
- Experience of configuration GE's management practices, including specific financial management lifecycle
- Demonstrated track record of leadership qualities, such as organisation, prioritisation, communication, coaching and team building
- Willing to participate in military product development if required.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the sta
- Full time
Posted 10 Aug 2019
Closes 8 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager