HR IT Product Manager (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 146 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Acting as a point of contact for all related queries.
- Ensure smooth operation of HR applications in the respective functional areas.
- Support LGBS HR business process management by providing appropriate IT solutions in the respective functional area.
- Supporting the elaboration of Business Cases, initiating and managing IT Demand Business Cases.
- Design and implement new IT solutions in the respective functional area.
- Managing the order book and the implementation of small changes.
- Reviewing and signing off software product management, relevant work products and project milestones.
- Collect functional requirements and evaluate against technical feasibility.
- Ensuring the quality of the product assets e.g. accurate and up-to-date product documentation for all stakeholders and end-users.
- SLA and provider management.
- Financial and license (subscription) management
- Acting as a financial budget holder.
- Responsibility for IT governance (security, risk, strategy, architecture).
- Drive efficiency, productivity and innovation in the respective functional area.
- Develop concepts, implementation plans and operation models, mainly for procurement applications.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the IT demand management and operation of LGBS business applications.
- Gather functional requirements regarding the IT setup required to operate the business processes out of the LGBS center or BPO location, especially focusing on:
- Business applications and related roles and access rights.
- Workplace infrastructure and connectivity.
- Applications changes.
- Gather functional/business requirements for new and/or enhanced business applications.
- Proactively develop and propose solution concepts for new business applications meeting LGBS needs in cooperation with technical experts, business departments and solution providers.
- Assess technical solution alternatives (infrastructure, applications etc.) and develop recommendations together with technical experts.
- Define and agree functional specifications.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of new solutions.
- Requirement and Change Management; Requirements analysis and evaluation / transfer to external IT providers.
- Change-, Release and Deployment Management; technical requirements analysis and evaluation / transfer to external IT provider.
- The overarching requirement, change and release management, perception of IT governance tasks, cross-module / platform-wide coordination, strategic enhancements
- Academic graduate (e.g. Business Administration or IT).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT; minimum 1 years with responsibility for business-critical IT systems; good functional and technical knowledge of HR IT systems (preferably, Success Factors alternatively SAP HR).
- Excellent communication skills, strong ability to influence and co-operate with others with or without direct supervision; management of complex IT environments.
- English fluent in writing and speaking.
- German knowledge will be an asset.
- International experience.
- Discounts / Shopping.
- Employee events (summer festivals, sport competitions, etc.).
- Support for relocation.
Professional support, career
- Development programs.
Family / work
- Child friendly.
- Flexible working hours.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With
- Full time
Posted 9 Aug 2019
Closes 8 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT