IT Senior Architect - .NET (IDC)
- flydubai - 10 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India
The IT Senior Architect â€" .NET is responsible to ensure structural integrity and scalability of all .NET based applications, mainly the flydubai website and booking engine. These applications could be developed inhouse, or by our development partners. The resource will also be responsible for technical production support and troubleshooting of production issues at a technical level.
1. Guide development partners in design phase of system building, ensuring the application build is highly performing and scalable
2. Ensure adherence to design patterns and best practices for inhouse development as well as work done by development partners
3. Manage a team of four to six Web developers, and guide them in inhouse application development
4. Develop frameworks for internal use, including Enterprise wide use of webservices and reusable components
5. Ensure adequate tools and practices are established to support high availability of production systems
6. Ensure there is proper documentation and inhouse knowledge of the website functionality and business flows, which aid in troubleshooting of technical production issues
7. Manage application/software upgrades/downtimes
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
â€¢ BE/ BTech/ MCA
â€¢ 10 to 12 yrs of experience in designing and developing .NET based systems
â€¢ 6 to 8 yrs of experience in working on airline Booking Engines
Knowledge / Skills
â€¢ Skilled in .NET Technologies
â€¢ Skilled in design reviews
â€¢ Ability to guide a team of designers/developers in supporting and maintaining the airline website/booking engine
â€¢ Ability to convert requirements into application design using design frameworks and best practices
â€¢ Ability to work with vendors, perform design reviews and ensure applications developed are best of breed
â€¢ Experience in troubleshooting production issues including Payment Related Issues, Reservation Related Issues
â€¢ Experience in design/ development of highly performing web sites
â€¢ Ability to lead the design team composed of other designers and developers and churn out high quality applications using latest technologies
â€¢ Ability in understanding standard functionality and technical structure of airline websites/booking engines
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at Apply and include the subject line â€?Recruitment Fraudâ€ to confirm the authenticity of the message.
- Full time
Posted 9 Aug 2019
Closes 6 Jan 2020
This job was posted to: Airline IT