Duty Materials Co-ordinator
- Ryanair - 70 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe's largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737's on order, which will enable Ryanair Holdings to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair Holdings has a team of more than 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 34-year safety record
To meet the challenges and demands that will come with this growth, Ryanair is recruiting for people to join our Materials department. These positions provide an opportunity to develop an exciting career in aviation and to be part of the Ryanair continuing success.
The successful candidate will based in our Head Office in Airside Business Park on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 2 days (06:30am - 18:30pm) 2 nights(18:30pm - 06:30am)
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in Europes leading airline.
• Organising the movement of parts around our network.
• Providing updates and reporting on the progress of these parts within the suppy chain.
• Liaising with the different departments within ryanair to support our operation
• Assisting the materials department with the sourcing of parts.
• Being a team player and communicating key information relating to important tasks.
• Assisting in controlling our costs.
• Assisting in controlling spares requirements for all our aircraft.
• Monitoring our stock levels through our computer system.
• Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by management.
•Degree / Experience in a related topic/field
Be an effective communicator
• A sound knowledge of computer systems
• The ability to work on own initiative
• A mature sense of judgement
• Be organised and have the ability to multitask
• The ability to negotiate
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 9 Aug 2019
Closes 8 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline customer service