Sr Sales Manager for Helicopter programs
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rivalta di Torino, Piemonte, Italy
Within GE Avio's strategic development of its business in helicopter market, we're looking for a Senior Sales Manager for Helicopter programs.
The Sales Manager will report to the Sales Director for Helicopters Programs and shall be accountable for building positive and trustful relationship with new Customers and developing new business opportunities with the existing ones encompassing the whole product life-cycle of Avio Aero portfolio.
- He/she is able to work within cross-functional teams, in coordination with Strategic Marketing, Program Management, Legal, Finance, Global Supply Chain and Engineering, leading the process to build competitive and successful commercial proposals.
- Following the general strategy guidelines, the role requires the ability to open new markets, identify Customer CTQ's and develop new value propositions to enhance the GE Avio business growth.
- He/she has a comprehensive knowledge of proposal development and management, financial/business concepts, negotiation best practices, processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Aerospace is a plus) or an equivalent experience in aerospace and helicopter market
- Bold curriculum with experience matured in different Functions (e.g.sales, engineering, quality, service support, ect...)
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of helicopter system
- Knowledge of helicopter market
- EU work permit
- Fluent written and spoken Italian and English
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven experience in sales or customer support roles in an international environment (Aerospace is a plus)
- Knowledge of power gearboxes and/or turboshafts
- Understanding of legal aspects and implications of contracts, terms and conditions, negotiation
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Employment decisions are made without regard to disability, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or any other characteristics protected by law.
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .
Italy;Rivalta di Torino;
- Full time
Posted 8 Aug 2019
Closes 7 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales