Service Management Leader
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rivalta di Torino, Piemonte, Italy
Core IT infrastructure, products and services, customer-centric delivery and efficiency. A first-line manager within Information Technology who has cross-functional knowledge; possesses in-depth understanding of how the organization contributes to business unit objectives; has the ability to analyze complex data and decision making; uses good negotiation skills.
- For the given application(s) in production ensure availability and performance end to end according to the needs and SLA (Service Level Agreement) if any:
- Lead and operate the maintenance activities, ensure the operational application SLA end to end, ensure the support level 2 and level 3 (guarantee the applications availabilities), ensure the applications Apply, preventions, enhancements, optimize TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) per application solution, end to end; Provide end users assistance with technical issues, including maintenance, administration, and resolving issues related to the technology customer's use.
- Influences direction of technical solutions within broader technical space / service / product strategy.
- Partners with cross-functional teams and cross-business teams to develop comprehensive solutions and drive adoption.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Minimum of 3-5 additional years of experience in Service Management or IT.
- EU work permit
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .
Italy;Rivalta di Torino;
- Full time
Posted 8 Aug 2019
Closes 7 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager