TDI Regional Sales Manager - Europe (m/f/w)
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Munich Augsburg Airport, Munich, Bayern, Germany
The Regional Sales Manager demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, product technology and processes for a defined area or business segment. In this role, you will utilize your experience or expertise in industrial engines accessories to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for yourself and others; and have the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals of TDI (Tech Development) as a part of GE-Aviation.
The role ensures both customer and GE objectives are met for the assigned territory and will establish, implement, and monitor the Order-Thru-Remittance (OTR) process for all assigned customers and and it is an interface primarily with assigned external customers (Large industrial engine manufacturers) for all matters concerning new air starter sales, repair and overhaul parts sales, and total customer support.
- Cover all disciplines within the OTR (Order-To-Remittance) process, including financial, contractual, and legal relations with the OEM and distribution channel customers
- Assume overall responsibility for customer satisfaction; serve as primary customer interface for OTR status and/or issues pertaining to engine air starter procurement
- Clearly define and communicate problems as perceived by the customers, be the VoC - Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs, and customer base
- Manage the activities to support the organizations and to ensure both technical and business problems are resolved with a balanced interest of TDI and the customer
- Develop and maintain a customer relationship to have a preference toward TDI by negotiating long term contracts
- Monitor special programs and product enhancements and coordinate both internally and externally with the customers and help them in identifying new opportunities
- Screen and analyze customer order practices looking for trends and unusual order practices
- Provide liaison between Marketing, Quality, Operations, and Engineering to resolve any product field issues
- Provide leadership for sales to assigned customers through the formulation and execution for strategies and plans that capitalize on the customer's strengths as supplemented by GE's products and services
- Coordinate activities and provide leadership to establish individual sales strategies obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, and delivery
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED and some experience in a sales, support, or marketing field) or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Proven experience in Sales, Customer & Product Support or Services
- Proven oral and written communication skills (Fluent in English and German)
- In-depth knowledge of the industrial applications for reciprocating engines and associated accessories for industrial engine markets
- Experienced at value-selling skills
- Penetrate targeted OEM Customers within your territory to grow sales profitably
- Experience establishing and maintaining after market distribution for innovative technical product
- In-depth technical expertise on engine component sales
- Proven ability to make technical presentations and proposals to small groups including end users and high level engineering and purchasing personnel
- You are an energetic and a self-motivated individual looking for a career position within a dynamic company
Nice to have:
- A technical degree or equivalent experience is a plus or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Experience on air starter products is a plus
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
As a part of GE- Aviation, Tech Development (TDI) is the world's leading producer of turbine powered engine air starters for the industrial engine markets.
TDI's TurboTwin brand of engine air starters are applied to reciprocating diesel, gas and industrial gas turbine engines all over the world. This new position is a key addition in the expansion and growth plans for TDI. TDI's unique technology has resulted in significant growth outside of the United States. In addition, TDI continues to lead the industry with new product introductions and a widening range of application and potential, especially in Asia.
Additional information is available at www.
- Full time
Posted 8 Aug 2019
Closes 7 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales