SAP Technical Project Manager for Sourcing and Logistics
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rivalta di Torino, Piemonte, Italy
As Digital Product Manager you will be responsible for contributing to the achievement of business objectives by providing digital platform and applications that fulfill business requirements and fit into both the Avio Aero and GE Aviation landscape. You will own the whole Digital application lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deployment, adoption and maintenance. You will contribute to the Digital operations to ensure business continuity, efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Partner with the Leadership and Business team to develop the AvioAero strategy for the applications
- Be the reference point for Global Supply Chain stakeholders, build trustworthy relationships with them, work to ensure alignment of the DT solutions with the overall strategy and key business processes requirements.
- Lead project activities in the SAP area and supplier portal, coordinate project resources, act as DT subject matter expert for Supply Chain processes -
- mostly for Sourcing and Logistics.
- Accountable for DT operational excellence, must ensure compliance to GE standards & practices
- Support, advise, assist, and guide in-service applications problem resolutions.
- Significant experience in SAP with deep skills and strong expertise on MM and WM and skills on other modules.
- SAP ERP Project Management and implementation experiences with a strong knowledge of the DT application development lifecycle and DT best practices.
- Good knowledge of web applications technologies and infrastructure.
- Strong customer orientation and continuous improvement attitude in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Good knowledge, understanding and practical experience of service delivery and service management processes.
- Familiarity with operating in a complex environment (multi-business, extended teams distributed across multiple geographies).
- Excellent team working attitude and inclusiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Fluent Italian and English (written and spoken).
- EU work permit
- Competencies in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Able to use Lean and 6 sigma tools and drive change
- PMP certification
- ITIL certification
- Proven management skills in both business planning and digital technology
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Quality and cost driven approach
- Established project management and organizational abilities
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Employment decisions are made without regard to disability, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or any other characteristics protected by law.
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what'
- Full time
Posted 8 Aug 2019
Closes 7 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager