Lead Sales Operations Specialist
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Westchester, California, United States
Join GE Aviation's growing team in an exciting sales specialist role in Aeroderivatives. The Sales Operations Specialist s provides support to teams involved in the sale of a unique product line at GE Aviation. The lead sales specialist plays a critical role in providing technical knowledge and support of products and how to deliver them efficiently to customers.
- Responsible for managing all new engine orders for Aeroderivative engines
- Interface directly with customers to understand engine requirements (specifications)
- Responsible for ensuring conforming Purchase Orders
- Key contributor to the Inquiry to Order (ITO) processes, ITO business reviews
- Contribute to develop of the sales plan and execution of such plans
- Define sales strategy for targeted clients
- Products and systems requiring technical knowledge
- Cooperate with (technical) sales support to realize sales and ensure compliance
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Sales)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales Operations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Strong desire to implement process improvements using analytics
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
United States;Ohio;West Chester;
- Full time
Posted 8 Aug 2019
Closes 7 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales