Lead Manufacturing Operations Finance Analyst
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Driving optimal performance (cost, fulfillment, quality, cash) and profitability through financial management and strategic initiatives. Intermediate level professional position requiring subject matter knowledge, experience, and independence in problem solving and decision making.
- Assist site financial leadership with the day to day financial execution and strategy of the plant including: inventory management, output measurement, variance analysis, and expense management
- Responsible for the controllership, close, and reporting activities on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis; working alongside centralized headquarters controllership team
- Assist operations, sourcing, and material management with product procurement and fulfillment
- Manage reporting and compliance with local, state, and federal government authorities
- Assist site finance leadership in the broader site strategy through the development of the annual operating plan, 5-year growth playbook plan, and other strategic initiatives
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Finance)
- Minimum of 3 years of additional experience in Finance or Manufacturing
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Strong oral, and written communication, skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others, lead small teams, and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Experience at leading initiatives of moderate scope and impact to closure, and effective in root-cause identification and resolution
- Proficient-advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Understanding of Oracle financial systems, standard costing and overhead allocation methodologies
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
- Full time
Posted 8 Aug 2019
Closes 7 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance