NPI / Development and Warranty Quality Manager
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
The Quality Leader will have responsibility to leverage product knowledge, data analytics and customer feedback to develop a strategy and drive improvement for the customer in a NPI / Development and Warranty environment. In the role of Quality Leader, you will lead the coordination between production and customer expectations ensuring the timely delivery of conforming and compliant engines to our customers.
- Leads process improvements using data analytics, proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
- Address product and process issues with root cause analysis involving cross functional partners (engineering, product management, customer, etc) and implement corrective actions as needed
- Conformance in manufacturing, incoming goods control, product inspection, witness points, etc.
- Inputs and influences decisions within engine assembly and quality systems
- Presents to senior leaders in specific technical space and on cross functional teams about how improvements interconnect and contribute to overall strategy
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Manufacturing)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Production Quality or Manufacturing
- Aviation Quality Systems experience
- Engine configuration knowledge
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerance experience
- AS9100 knowledge and experience
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Full time
Posted 8 Aug 2019
Closes 7 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales