Business Systems Analyst
- Jet2.com - 78 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays have enjoyed continued success year-on-year, becoming the 3rd largest registered airline in the UK and 2nd largest UK tour operator respectively. Your role is to work closely with business teams across the company to capture, document and translate business needs to ensure the appropriate requirements are analysed and documented for each initiative. The work that you do will allow us to continue to improve customer experience, increase operational efficiency and maximise profit as the business continues to grow.
Unlike our traditional Business Analyst's at Jet2 .comandJet2holidays, our Business Systems Analyst's predominantly work with off-the-shelf 3rd party software solutions. This means that you will be more focused on the technology aspect of the solution and will be taking into consideration how it will integrate and impact our current infrastructure, security and architecture.
You'll be able to
- Use a variety of requirement elicitation techniques and documentation to ensure that business processes are fully understood.
- Define and document IT system dependencies and integration.
- Consult throughout the project lifecycle and post-implementation to ensure solution design, business requirements and IT Strategy are satisfied.
- Work with vendors to understand their solutions and their suitability for our business requirements.
- Support the tendering process (RFI and RFP) to identify a suitable vendor and solution.
To be successful in the role you will have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to build and maintain fantastic working relationships with 3rd party suppliers and colleagues at all levels.
- Previous experience of facilitating and running workshops and interviews with the relevant departments.
In return we will offer you an attractive salary and benefits package as well as fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
If you are interested in this position,please contact Joanne Beacon on Applyet2 .com or click theApply button NOW!
Hours Per Week
Dart Group Plc
- Full time
Posted 8 Aug 2019
Closes 7 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT