IT Systems Manager
- Jet2.com - 78 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
We are looking for an established Team Manager with a strong technical background and a solid understanding of software development techniques and testing approaches in a DevOps environment. You will be responsible for managing several high performing teams made up of Developers and Testers, ensuring that they are delivering the work required and that consistent processes and practices are being followed across the E-commerce Development team.
Experience and qualities required:
- Strong technical background (ideally C# .NET).
- Previous experience building and managing high performing teams.
- Proven experience of planning and delivering technical projects in a fast-paced scaled agile environment, incorporating multiple teams, business areas and systems through the full project lifecycle.
- Understanding of automation testing (CI/CD/BDD).
- Passionate about continuous improvement and keeping up to date with technology advances within the industry.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- You must be proactive, passionate and self-motivated.
This is a truly exciting time to join Jet2 .comandJet2holidaysand to be a part of our continued success and growth. In return, we will offer you acompetitive salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this position,please contact Joanne Beacon on Applyet2 .com or click theApply button NOW!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 8 Aug 2019
Closes 7 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT