- Lufthansa - 148 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
In connection with development of our processes and company growth we are now looking for:
Once you join our team your role as Logistics Coordinator will be to:
• Act as a logistical single point of contact, organizing inbound and outbound shipments
• Assign shipments to designated carriers / agents and ensure uplift
• Monitor shipment progress and handle exceptions during transportation
• Reflect on and provide alternatives to recurring issues within the supply chain
• Accrue transportation costs, issue invoices and provide cost reports
• Support the implementation and stabilization of new projects / processes
• Partake in continuous improvement workshops
To be successful with the role you need to comply with the following requirements:
• University degree in Economics, Logistics or relevant job experience;
• Experience in road or air freight transportation;
• In-depth knowledge of the international logistics market - preferable;
• Independent use of English, written and spoken;
• Computer literacy; good knowledge of MS Office applications;
• Analytical, problem solving and prioritization skills;
• Courteous, adaptive to a multi-cultural environment, committed to team results;
• Resilient towards professional pressure, willing to work on a fixed 24/7 roster with early, middle, late, night and weekend shifts.
About Lufthansa Technik Sofia Limited
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0824V013
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 7 Aug 2019
Closes 6 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Freight