Project Manager - Airport Technology
- easyJet - 54 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
About the role
You will be responsible for working with business leads & sponsors to successfully implement business projects (or workstreams) in the Airport Technology & associated change at easyJet.
The Airport Technology team is responsible for the various applications (internal and external) that are deployed in Airport locations across the easyJet network. This includes applications used by Ground Handling teams to process passengers in airports, as well as applications that exchange information with third parties such as border authorities. The team has a responsibility to manage change to existing systems, deliver new systems to meet business needs, and work collaboratively with the Ground Operations business team on developing a shared roadmap for Airport systems.
- Focus on the benefits and outcomes of technology change initiatives and projects, to agreed time, cost and quality metrics
- Works to achieve appropriate project business sponsorship, stakeholder support and engagement, alignment on outcomes
- Drives alignment and performance to ensure deliverables are supported by embedded organisational & process changes
- Agrees deliverables aligned with easyJet's strategic aims and objectives
- Ensures appropriate project or workstream level reporting is in place
- Supports the management of workstream, project and other dependencies
- Supports the management of relevant external suppliers / stakeholders
- Identifies learnings and root causes, and supports their use to drive efficient delivery of future initiatives
- Performs project & workstream peer reviews to provide assurance in all delivery & benefit areas
- Full time
Posted 7 Aug 2019
Closes 6 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager