A Licensed Mechanic
- easyJet - 54 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
As a result of our successful in-source of easyJet's Line Maintenance activity at our London Gatwick base, a number of new opportunities continue to arise for 'A' License Mechanics to join our Line Maintenance Team.
easyJet's engineering and maintenance team are renowned for their innovative solutions and as part of the team you will have the opportunity to engage with all aspects of the airlines operation, delivering the highest standards of Aircraft performance. As a member of the airlines engineering and Maintenance Team you will be part of the team delivering Europe's highest technical dispatch reliability as recognised by Airbus. With the current program introducing the cutting edge NEO and A321 aircraft into the fleet, there couldn't be a better time to join the team.
As a Category 'A' Licensed Mechanic you will perform defect rectification and routine servicing as directed by the Duty Engineer or Certifying Licensed Aircraft Engineer in accordance with your authorisation scope and approved maintenance documentation.
easyJet maintain the highest safety standards possible and as part of your role you will ensure that the planned in house maintenance activity supports both regulatory standards and easyJet's industry leading safety and technical standards.
- To perform aircraft maintenance tasks as directed by the Duty Engineer or Licensed Engineer
- To ensure all work requiring a Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) is completed as required by the MOE, EASA Requirements and NAA regulations.
- To ensure that you are fully conversant with accomplishing the tasks allocated to you and to seek guidance in any area of task that you is not familiar with.
- To conduct a thorough verbal handover of any partially completed tasks, either being taken on or passed on. Ensuring that all documentation is completed as far as possible.
- To report to the Duty Engineer, Maintenance Manager or NAA any defects or conditions considered to represent a safety risk.
- Full time
Posted 7 Aug 2019
Closes 6 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer