Aircraft Services Team Leader
- Swissport International Ltd - 20 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
To provide our customers with an efficient professional cleaning service as per their specifications to include secure cleans/ searches if requested. Project a smart able attitude to our customers through, thorough work practices and a high degree of personal appearance at all times, ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures.
Principle accountabilities :
- Maintain a high quality standard of aircraft cleaning
- Maintain healthy business relationship with customers
- Supervise and monitor performance and quality of service provided by staff on a regular basis
- Emphasize all aspects of safety on the job (e.g.) correct operation of equipment, and housekeeping.
- Ensure proper handling of international rubbish as required by the company, carrier and the Department of Agriculture
- Comply with airport authority, and carrier security requirements
- Comply with Swissport SOPs and policies
- Also other duties as assigned
- Correct PPE and uniform must be worn at all times
- Security cleans .
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2019
Closes 5 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager