Finance_Junior Accountant with English (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 146 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Junior Accountant / Accountant
- Handling queries from customers, answering calls and e-mails.
- Communication with field offices.
- Processing of balance confirmation.
- Booking of prepayments.
- Preparing and performing payments.
- Open items clearing (direct debit, prepayments).
- Handling of personal expenses - preparing and reconciliation.
- Processing of incoming invoices with and without purchase orders.
- Check and reconciles accounting documents.
- Check or obtains necessary authorizations according to the procedures.
- Initiates creation/changes of vendor master data in accounting system.
- Checks or obtains necessary authorizations according to the procedures.
- Makes sure that in his area of responsibility the accepted service level with regard to timeliness and accuracy of the accounting data processing is maintained.
- Good command of English (B2 minimum).
- Master's / Bachelor's degree in Finance Accounting or Economics related field.
- Students with completed 3rd year of studies and are available full time are also welcome.
- Analytical skills and systematic attitude to work.
- Very good communication and team work skills.
- Service and quality commitment, patience and accuracy.
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards.
- Professional training package for your future assignments.
- Attractive career development opportunities.
- Language skills development.
- Contact with English on a daily basis.
- Permanent work contract and stable employment.
- Job in an inspiring team and friendly atmosphere.
- Attractive benefits and bonus system.
- Job stability and flexible working time, enabling to enjoy your personal lifestyle; mother friendly company.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V669
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2019
Closes 5 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance