Sales & Marketing Associate (m/w/divers)
- Lufthansa - 148 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Associate. This is a full-time position to be filled as soon as possible. The position is limited to 18 month. A permanent employment contract is a future option.
In this position, you will work as a part of the Sales and Marketing Team, cooperating with other team members responsible for attaining targets in the areas of sales and company growth.
Your duties will encompass the following areas:
- Management and expansion of AQS customer contacts
- Strategic business development of the company
- Development of new target markets and distribution channels
- Build and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Serving as the point of contact for customers and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Develop proposals according to clients' needs with resource and cost calculations
- Work closely together with other departments to ensure the quality of your sales
- Maintain up to date records on all sales activity
- General higher education
- Outstanding knowledge of global airline markets
- Great interest in commercial aviation
- Interest and ability to work with intercultural clients and organizations
- Sales abilities and convincing skills
- Ability to negotiate in spoken and written English, good knowledge of German
- Experience and proficiency in contract arrangements
- Distinct enforcement and negotiation assets
We are particularly interested if you also have:
- Completed vocational training or study
- Operational experience with air carrier
- Previous experience in the field of Sales and/or Marketing
- Fluency in additional languages other than those stated above
Please note that we can only accept applications including your earnings expectation and earliest starting date.
About Aviation Quality Services GmbH
Since it was founded in February 2001, Aviation Quality Services GmbH is specialized in the training and certification of auditors as well as in the auditing of management systems in aviation sector. The training of Safety Management Systems is another aspect of our business. We are market leaders in our segment. As subsidiary of Lufthansa Aviation Training GmbH we have set up our entrepreneurial home in one of the largest aviation groups in the world. Among our customers are more than 120 international airlines on all continents. Our office is located and easy to reach in the Main Airport Center, a modern office complex at Frankfurt/Main Airport.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0140V036
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2019
Closes 5 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales