User Experience (UX) Designer (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 148 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
We're on a mission to build a better online customer experience, create a mobile first approach that helps people to manage their business travel, payments and expenses efficiently anywhere at any time.
We are focused on building awesome products, speed to market and getting things done to launch products. You will be working inside a Digital Transformation Programm in one of the agile teams, as part of the Mobile team creating and launching a variety of solutions for the mobile channel. We are a customer focused team that loves technology, mobile, apps devices, gadgets and web services.
As the lead UX Designer you will be working with a cross-functional team, you will deliver highly effective, well-crafted and evidence-based digital experiences through sketches, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, as needed. You'll be able to synthesize business requirements, research and usability; work within tight deadlines; and understand disparate audiences to ensure the final experiences contribute towards a successful product.
You ideally have a sound understanding of UX methodology and lifecycle, are customer focused and analytical with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights, with experience working on projects relating to Mobile, CX, UX and App development. Occasionally you will need to travel to meet with colleagues and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design; communication arts, computer science, human-computer interaction (HCI), or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a UX designer, user interaction designer or product designer, preferably for UX and Service design for mobile UI (Android & iOS) and mobile web
- Experience in using mobile interaction and wireframe design tools and processes such as Sketch, Axure, Marvel, Adobe, XD, Zepplin, InVision, Proto.io, and/or other software
- Ability to contribute towards data-driven decision making on complex and innovative concepts, and participate in usability evaluations
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills and translation of business and user needs into user service solutions
- Facilitated a variety of research and user research techniques (e.g. user interviews, usability tests, focus groups, quantitative studies, online, labs and qualitative evaluations)
- Previous involvement working within Agile/Lean UX design/development methodology
- Strong communication skills, and enough tech and digital know how to work closely with development, product, design teams, ability to influence others on the best approach
- Strong online portfolio to demonstrate your UX design skills
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via WhatsApp:
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Financial consulting / social counseling
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Sabbatical / exemptions
Working at home
Family service (assistance with finding assistance)
Flexible working hours
Doctoral studies / Master's degree / Ph.D.
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Have a shower
Free snacks / drinks
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potenti
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2019
Closes 5 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Design engineer