Senior Sales Manager-Airframe Related Components
- Lufthansa - 146 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Manage the sales budget to fulfill the sales targets like revenue and GPM
- analyzing the market environment
- setting up a realistic budget
- take responsibility for the revenue goals
Develop and maintain relationships with customers
- approach potential customers
- promote the company and products
- prepare customer presentations
- plan & conducting regular customer visits, participate in customer events
Support product development and improved services
- analyze market data
- keep informed about market and competitor activity
- understand customers' demands.
Negotiate and close contracts to ensure revenue
- prepare offers
- negotiate terms & conditions
Handle customer complaints and problems
- cooperate with customer service, production, engineering
- react promptly and coordinate for each individual case
Gather payment of outstanding invoices from customers according to contracts.
Track and report on the sales activities in the CRM system
Cooperate with the LHT group-sales and other business units to promote LTS/ LHT products to customers or at events, etc.
Other tasks assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Bachelor degree or above, Economics, commercial related major, preferred in aviation industry;
- 6-7 years working experience in industry or sales, business development or commercial related work;
- English fluency, speaking and understanding Cantonese is a plus;
- Intercultural competence;
- Highly flexible with time, dedicated to work;
- Good at building up relationship;
- Clear spoken and written expression;
- Very good analytical skills ,negotiation skills, assertiveness and high level of persuasion;
- Target Orientation;
- Good computer skills (MS-Office);
- Ability to handle stress
- Holding driving license
- Not only local contract, expats is acceptable.
About Lufthansa Technik Shenzhen Co., Ltd.
Since 2002, Lufthansa Technik Shenzhen (LTS) has been providing Chinese and Asia-Pacific airlines with maintenance, repair and overhaul services for aircraft parts, including modifications, spare unit supply and engineering support. As a member of Lufthansa Technik's worldwide network, Lufthansa Technik Shenzhen (LTS) inherits the profound know-how and up-to-date technology from Lufthansa Technik Group. Innovative repair methods and equipment ensure the high quality and reliability of our products. Located in Shenzhen, one of China's powerhouses of economic development, the prime logistic hub of the Pearl River Delta and Hong Kong can be utilized for fast and easy access from all major Asian hubs. The transportation and logistics are arranged promptly through our local customer service.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0568V040
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2019
Closes 5 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales