Product Manager (m/f/diverse) - Product Development & Innovation
- Lufthansa - 146 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- In your role, you will be responsible for creating products to digitalize and automatize processes at customers and products to extensively improve the customer experience of our products. You will take over full ownership for your activities, be involved in projects and demands and support the realization of the marketing and product strategy in a holistic manner.
- In this role, you will be an innovation driver, contributing to AirPlus staying ahead of the game by understanding and managing the value proposition, customer experience and technological developments. You strive to research customer needs, future setups, have an ability and interest in trend scouting, understanding changing implications and their impact on the respective business model.
- Within this function you will report to the head of Product Development and Innovation in the Marketing organization of AirPlus. You will interface strongly with other product management, market intelligence and communications teams as well as sales, finance, legal and governance divisions to ensure efficient and compliant results of your profit delivering activities.
- You are a creative problem solver and analytical thinker that likes to think outside the box without losing focus on priorities.
- You have graduated from college or university in business studies or economics or in a comparable field and have at least five years of related work experiences in product operations and/or management.
- Experiences with customers and customer processes is a benefit as well as having knowledge of agile product development methodologies.
- You have comprehensive computer skills, including standard applications such as Microsoft Office.
- You offer very good communication skills and are self-confident to work in an international environment and across different hierarchy levels.
- To succeed in this role, you have to work independently in a very reliable manner. The capability to cope with strong workload in line with an adequate accuracy, taking constructive feedback and conflicts is substantial.
- International business trips can occur. Very good written and spoken English skills are required.
About AirPlus Payment Management Co. Ltd.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 93,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2019
Closes 5 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Product support