Test Engineer (Test Coordinator)
- Lufthansa - 148 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
We are a Team that manufactures software for logistics companies which transport commodities by sea. We are creating full-stack teams for our solutions and we need support in tests. Our goal is to assure that the delivered code doesn't cause any side effects or brake previous deliverables. That is why we need you to help us to develop an automated testing framework that will check our web layer against all necessary business scenarios.
Who are you?
- 2+ years in manual testing,
- 1+ years in test automation,
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related,
- Excellent English,
- Good knowledge of Selenium,
- Good knowledge of Java,
- Good knowledge of SVN/GIT,
- Good knowledge of defect tracking tools (Jira),
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability.
- Readiness to business trip.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with Cucumber,
- Experience with BDD,
- Test Management skills,
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate.
Why do we need you?
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring features are delivered according to requirements and satisfy acceptance criteria
- Designing test plans in cooperation with the team
- Developing maintainable test automation framework
- Monitoring, analyzing and documenting test results
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting defects, errors and inconsistencies
- Communicating with the team, including developers, business analysts, and product owners
Support for relocation
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V015
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2019
Closes 5 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline manager