Solution Architect Data & Analytics
- Lufthansa - 146 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Then we are looking for you!
At zeroG we combine aviation, data engineering and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit - making zeroG unlike other organizations.
We put people at the heart of our work, therefore we're interested in the story behind the CV. Thus, along with your diploma, transcript of records and if applicable letter of recommendation (Arbeitszeugnis) we also would like you to include a cover letter in which you share with us an example of how you brought a great idea to life and what your learned along the way.
What We Offer
- The chance to be part of an international, enthusiastic, highly-skilled and diverse team, that feels like a family
- Join zeroG in an early stage and help us scale
- Start-up culture, but with great benefits from our mother Lufthansa
- Great insights into the aviation industry and the world of data analytics
- The opportunity for professional and personal development
- Autonomy to realize great ideas and develop yourself personally
- The chance to make a difference for our customers, our team and your career
- Be a trusted partner to our clients, by actively listening to their business problems and consult them on the right data driven solutions
- Maintain a holistic overview of the business and technical side of data, while designing and guiding project team members when implementing innovative solutions
- Act as an integrated member of a mixed team of various data experts, from ideation to implementation of analytical solutions
- Consistently monitor the scope of projects, understand which skills zeroG is offering fit within the bigger business value picture, and manage the client's expectations
- Collaborate with project manager or take over project management roles (agile and waterfall) to establish budget and timelines for implementing solution
- Putting compliancy with privacy regulations first when assessing, evaluating and creating our analytical solutions
- A minimum of five years of professional experience and a Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or a related field
- A track history of generating innovative and effective solutions, preferably in the aviation industry
- A strong acumen for how to implement and use cloud computing, knowledge of big data technologies (batch and streaming), experience in getting machine learning / deep learning applications into production
- A confident usage of programming languages like Python, SQL, R
- Experience in formulating solution requirements for the procurement process of data driven solutions
- Great interpersonal communication skills, that help to explain complex technical solutions in an accessible way
- Strong competence in stakeholder management and classical or agile project management
- Proficiency in English, a good sense of humor, and a love for aviation are important to us.
About zeroG GmbH
At zeroG we combine airline and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit - making zeroG unlike other organizations.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0600V003
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2019
Closes 5 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Flight operations