Certified Flight Instructor (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 148 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Aviation Training is looking for Certified Flight Instructors who are looking to work with the best and for the best!
Lufthansa Aviation Training is owned by Europe's number one air carrier, Lufthansa Airlines. We offer Instructor Pilots a competitive salary of $56,000 for your first year $42+k a year, a $12,000k sign on bonus and $2,000k relocation, plus we will fly you out for the interview. See what it's like to train with a true airline academy that values work-life balance.
Your next challenge is waiting. Contact us at Apply
A successful candidate should possess;
- High school diploma/GED required
- Previous aviation experience working in a team environment is desired.
- Language: English required.
- IT Knowledge as user: Good computer skills with Windows applications. Excellent skills in excel and outlook.
- Current 1st class FAA medical
- CPL, CFI, CFII
- 500h PIC
- 200h dual given
- 200h Instrument experience **
** (Flight Time In Simulated or Actual Instrument conditions, or under Instrument Flight Rules, up to 50 hours in FFS, FTD 2/3 or FNPT II)
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to work shifts/overtime.
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure.
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels.
In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*CV/ Resume required.
*Cover letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
60 Sick Days
About Lufthansa Aviation Training USA, Inc.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0616V019
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2019
Closes 5 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Flight training