Manager Human Resources Development, Americas (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 146 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Manager Human Resources Development will provide HR support functions as part of the service portfolio of Lufthansa Technik North America, a Lufthansa Technik group company. The main focus is to support the Area Managements of Lufthansa Technik North and South America regarding performance & potential management, people development, coordination of training and succession planning. The position holder will incorporate the aspects and uniqueness of the regional market and work in cooperation with the local management and organization as well as with the respective Headquarters in Germany.
- Support and strengthen leadership.
- Support and develop company culture.
- Work actively together with LHT and LH Group HR.
Performance and Performance Management
- Support leadership in finding and fostering talents.
- Support development plans.
- Overall driver of LH Group Process Profile.
- Handle queries with regards to Profile and Success Factor.
- Coordinate Profile Conferences with local business Dovetail Profile and its follow-up activities with local business.
- Identification of talents in coop with the management.
- Defining and monitoring development paths for key positions.
- Support rotation and succession planning for key positions in the Americas.
- Set up of role and performance specified trainings /participation in international training programs in coordination with the German HQs respectively.
- Working on Strategic HR topics for instance Staff Retention.
- General coordination of leadership and focus groups training programs.
- Build and support in training administration.
- Identification, Implementation and Maintenance of local training partners.
Support and Coordination Function
- Monitoring of employee feedback/ satisfaction by means of centrally introduced tools, such as Involve Me.
- Support with introduction and follow up of/on measures to increase staff satisfaction.
Networking with the Americas' counterparts (LH Group).
- Relevant Bachelor Degree.
- 2+ years professional experience in Human Resources Development.
- Knowledge of up-to-date HRD tools and psychometric/diagnostic methods.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
- Knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Ability to communicate complex issues precisely and target group oriented/on different hierarchy levels.
- Cooperative attitude, ability to change perspective and show empathy.
- Good facilitation skills
- Ability to find solutions for complex task/questions.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Strong analytical/conceptual mindset.
- Proactive attitude, self-organized way of work.
- Organization skills
- Team player
- Readiness to work irregular hours.
- Excellent ability to deal with pressure.
- Possible Psychological aptitude test.
Environmental influences or other encumbrances
- Working under time pressure.
- Working and travelling outside of normal working hours.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
Join our company and enjoy our benefits including our awarded winning "Best in Class" 401(k) Plan", click for more information.
60 Sick Days
Employee Assistance Program
About Lufthansa Technik North America Holding Corp.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2019
Closes 5 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR