HR Advisor in Service Line Team (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 146 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Junior HR Advisor is responsible for handling incoming queries and providing comprehensive customer support in payroll area.
He or she processes requests according to internal procedures and data protection policies and makes sure that in assigned area of responsibility the accepted service level with regard to timeliness and correctness is maintained.
- Handles incoming telephone queries from LH Group employees regarding payroll-related topics.
- Actively cooperates with 2nd level support located in Germany/HAM.
- Takes care of other processes and tasks assigned by the team leader.
- Identifies knowledge gaps and fosters process standardization in the area of responsibility.
- Generates reports and provides with data for internal audits.
- Ensures that the assigned area of responsibility meets the accepted level of quality
- Is actively using the internal procedures and policies.
- Develops and updates internal procedures; acts as Subject Matter Expert for processes assigned by the Team Leader.
- Knows and applies the data protection rules while processing confidential data
- Complies with standards of professional communication.
- Supports training of the new colleagues according to the onboarding plan set by the team leader or Senior HR Advisor.
- Master/ Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 4th year of studies.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Very good / good knowledge of German.
- Good command of English.
- MS Office knowledge.
- SAP knowledge (will be an asset).
- Diligent and systematic approach to work.
- Discounts / Shopping.
- Employee events (summer festivals, sport competitions, etc.).
- Flight discounts.
- Support for relocation.
Professional support, career
- Development programs.
Family / work
- Child friendly.
- Flexible working hours.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0811V006
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Aug 2019
Closes 5 Sep 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR