Lead Technician (HGV/Heavy Plant Mechanic)
- Swissport International Ltd - 23 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
To professionally work ensuring at all times the highest standards of Health and Safety, Quality, Customer service and security are met and maintained.
- To ensure that you and all staff on shift within maintenance understand and operate to all Swissport procedural, Health, Safety and Security requirements at all times, in order to protect yourself, colleagues, others, property and aircraft. In addition, you must demonstrate a personal commitment to rigorously enforcing appropriate standards of Health, Safety and Security, in order to ensure performance improves year on year
- To actively manage all shift members, ensuring that every member receives timely, appropriate feedback, in order to improve day-to-day performance and behaviour. In addition, to act as a role model to staff by tackling poor performance / misconduct whenever it occurs.To take a proactive approach to support the operation to best effect in all cases
- To provide coaching, support and guidance, in order to improve day-to-day performance and behaviour. Also, to ensure that training and development issues are identified and communicated to the appropriate person in every instance
- To take personal responsibility to ensure that Maintenance unit delivers the appropriate service to the same high standards on every occasion, in order to reduce H&S incidents and provide a consistent service to customers at all times. In addition, to ensure that all staff members understand and operate to any constraints or special requirements that exists.To ensure all reports and paperwork are competed at the end of each working day.
- To ensure that the appropriate standard of maintenance is delivered using the staff and equipment allocated. Also, to keep the process under continuous review, in order that adequate staff, materials, and equipment are available to ensure the smooth running of the operation during the day
- To communicate effectively and professionally as the first point of contact, with Swissport departments, third party customers, and others, in order to ensure exceptional standards are maintained at all times. In addition to use effective interpersonal skills when dealing with the staff on shift in order to maximise the performance of each staff member.
The list is not exhaustive and is not intended to restrict the scope of the job but clearly define a starting point and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
- Full time
Posted 13 Jul 2019
Closes 12 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic