Commercial Manager Europe - Airline focus
- Excel Technical Consulting - 59 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
This role will be key to developing and building the airlines business across their European bases with the aim of stimulating passenger growth and to encourage business from other airlines. Working with travel agents and distributors you will be aiming to maximise passenger revenue and to reduce cost of sale.
Some of the responsibilities and duties can be detailed as:
- Implementation of strategies to achieve company targets across the region
- Provision of market intelligence for the central commercial team
- Manage relationships with the regulatory bodies to maintain continuity of operations across routes
- Development of new business of sourcing of new opportunities for the airline
This position requires someone with strong experience within commercial management for an airline, or within the travel industry, with at least 5 years in a similar role. It goes without saying that you will be a strong communicator, and are able to recognise trends and develop market strategies.
In return you will be offered a salary of around €58k per year AFTER TAX with an educational allowance for up to three children and unlimited flights across the airline and their partners networks.
So if you are a commercial manager with experience within airlines and travel, and you are looking for anew role, please apply for consideration - it is important to note that this must be based in one of the airlines European locations, so you may need to consider relocation if you are successful.
- Full time
Posted 13 Jul 2019
Closes 12 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline manager