Intern (m/f) Digital Sales Department
- Lufthansa - 112 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is looking for a motivated, qualified and proaktive student (m/f) who commits himself/herself to support our local team.
Lufthansa Group Airlines offers students (f/m) the chance to experience a dynamic working environment during an internship at the Asian-Pacific headquarters in Singapore, SG. The intern will be fully integrated into the team whilst working on his/her own projects as well as supporting the daily business.
As part of the Asian Digital Sales team your tasks may include the following:
- Content and offer update on Apply, Apply and Apply,
- Analyze trends, markets/competitors together with the team
- Analyze SEA/SEO performance of the Lufthansa group pages
- Support all local departments by providing data and information
- Gain insights into the Asian aviation market and different sales departments with Lufthansa Group Airlines
- Support ad-hoc projects and organizational duties as needed
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 2nd semester of your study program in business administration or related studies with strong academic performance
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Previous practical experiences/studies in the aviation industry and/or on the digital sales/business development sector preferred
- Fluent in English, German preferred, other foreign (Asian) languages of advantage
- Expert knowledge of MS Office applications will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and organization
- Strong analytical and conceptual mindset (affinity to numbers)
- International experience (preferred, but not required)
- Must fulfill all criteria to obtain a student visa for Singapore
IMPORTANT: For student visa eligibility in Singapore, please check carefully before applying if your university is among the specified list by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower. Otherwise, we unfortunately cannot consider your application. Further details can be found here:
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V2173
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jul 2019
Closes 11 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales