Senior Finance Staff Manager
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The Senior Finance Staff Manager functions as the engineering finance leader for all commercial related programs at GE Aviation . The Senior Finance Staff Manager serves as people leader and business partner with commercial and business general aviation engineering operations and finance teams to drive R&D, customer funded, deferred program spend and support financial analysis (IRR, NPV) on investments in technology.
- Provide strategic and operational direction for engineering funding programs
- Set funding targets for the team
- Track funding pipeline for the Aviation business
- Engage all Aviation divisions to ensure alignment with engineering program spend tracking including risks & opportunities
- Own financial planning, analysis & reporting for the portfolio
- Own financial compliance
- Management of a cross functional team, covering the full range of managing a team that supports monthly & quarterly closing.
- Developing GPB, SII, Op plans.
- Supporting the development of short, mid-term, and long-term vision the business, as well as being part of the team that contributes to the strategic plan of the larger unit (function or business unit).
- Focus on organizational/country or regional priorities for given technology family.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Finance - Functional Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Experience working in a matrix environment, managing large cross functional teams
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Full time
Posted 12 Jul 2019
Closes 10 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England