NDT Inspection (X-Ray)
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Hooksett, New Hampshire, United States
- Perform radiographic image acquisition and inspection on various components and assemblies utilizing traditional (film) and digital equipment and techniques
- Develop procedures and perform necessary duties to facilitate material release.
- Maintain X-Ray facilities including preventative maintenance and routine equipment checks.
- Provide non-destructive testing and radiographic training to personnel working toward certification.
- Training duties.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in a non-destructive test-related field from an accredited university or college with a minimum of 1-year of applied non-destructive test experience
High school diploma/GED with a minimum of 2-years of experience in non-destructive test-related discipline
Technical Certificate from an accredited educational institution with a minimum of 2-years of experience in non-destructive test-related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in radiographic applications, techniques and procedures.
- Experience in the operation of radiographic and related specialized equipment.
- Level II Industrial Radiography certification.
- Non-destructive testing experience in non-radiographic disciplines.
- Knowledge of materials and metallurgy.
- Demonstrated use of oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma fundamentals.
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining relationships by recognizing needs and sensitivities of others, and cooperating and resolving conflicts that inspire the Team in achieving objectives and deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability in receiving guidance and supervision, following work rules, safety practices, work procedures; meeting deadlines; and punctuality and attendance standards.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
United States;New Hampshire;Hooksett;
- Full time
Posted 12 Jul 2019
Closes 10 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Testing