Mechatronics Maintenance Technician
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Brindisi casale, Puglia, Italy
In a lean manufacturing environment, the Mechatronics Maintenance Technician will perform preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment and systems critical to the manufacturing operations. Experienced maintenance professional possessing the knowledge, skills, and ability to troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment with minimal guidance or supervision. Drive best practice daily through high standards of engineering, compliance and EHS standards.
As Mechatronics Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on various types of machinery and equipment to maintain equipment functionality and minimize downtime.
- Provide report on downtime and ensure action follow up to prevent recurrence of breakdowns.
- Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental directives and regulations.
- Assist Engineers in carrying out engineering evaluations/experiments/ troubleshooting.
- Provide feedback and give suggestions to improve equipment stability and performance.
- Participate and contribute actively in continuous improvement activities
- Complete required documentation with accurate information
- Perform maintenance activities and provide support to shops covering 3 working shifts, including weekend.
- High School Diploma (Mechatronics Professional is preferred)
- Solid experience working as a Mechatronics maintenance technician within a complex manufacturing or industrial environment
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals, engineering drawing, mechanical and electronic schematics, and other specifications to determine repair method for failed components
- Advanced knowledge with manufacturing automation, in areas such as PLC, Robotics systems and softwares to troubleshoot equipment, make repairs and perform system maintenance and upgrades.
- Proven strong technical and troubleshooting capabilities
- Proficiency in electro-mechanical control systems, servos, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, mechanical system and automation.
- Proactive approach with positive "can do" attitude
- Good knowledge of Italian and English
- EU Work permit
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to learn quickly with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of
ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jul 2019
Closes 10 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager