Lead Product Specialist
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Loves Park, Illinois, United States
Areas that support the identification and development of the product offerings for the business.
- Accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives
- Integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization
- Be involved in long-term planning, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, and contribute to the overall business strategy
- Develop a year plan for its own department
- Is involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working
- Contribute to plan of larger unit
- Communicate across direct organization
- Present to senior leaders in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy
- Diverse clients in a region
- Follow frameworks to get through the processes
- There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Product Management)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience related to technical aviation management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
GE Aviation Mechanical Systems - located in the Loves Park section of Rockford has been producing high-quality aerospace products since 1937. Product lines include electrically and pneumatically actuated pneumatic valves, electronic temperature controls, linear and rotary electromechanical actuators, high-performance fans and blowers as well as comprehensive air and thermal management systems. Our products and systems are used globally on commercial jetliners, fighters, transports, drones, missiles, helicopters, UAVs, and marine applications. Learn more about our area!
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
United States;Illinois;Loves Park;
- Full time
Posted 12 Jul 2019
Closes 10 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Product support