Sr Staff Enterprise Architect - SAP Materials
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Works on multiple projects as a project leader or internal functional/technical consultant. Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge or two or more specialized architecture areas. Works across multiple technical or functional domains.
In this role you will:
• Contribute to the development of project and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components across teams (multiple teams) that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
• Effectively monitor and control costs in the organization
• Leads and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the product portfolio or product line.
• Analyze, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level for both Product Development and Operations. Make high-level design choices and dictate technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms..
• Participates in the EA domain governance model.
• Leads the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a technical area (Architecture, Software, or Information Technology) or (a high school diploma / GED with at least 8 years of experience in Information Technology or Software).
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in SAP Architecture with hands-on experience with SAP Materials Management Module (MM) and optionally Logistics Execution (LE), performing complex business solution design, system configuration and technical ABAP design and testing.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Effective problem identification and solution skills including ABAP debugging skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jul 2019
Closes 10 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR