Associate Finance Billing Analyst
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Arkansas City, Arkansas, United States
The Associate Finance Billing Analyst will assist with day-to-day operations and accounting activities, including performing finance analysis and reconciliations. The Associate Finance Billing Analysts will work internally within defined parameters, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity and resolve issues through immediate action or utilizing problem-solving skills.
- Perform billing activities
- Time and material invoicing for shop
- Partner with customer service and engineering teams to ensure accurate invoicing
- Perform activities in the accounts receivable function
- Associates or Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college OR high school diploma / GED with a minimum of two years experience in finance role. Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- PC proficiency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong ownership and initiative mindset
- Previous billing or accounts receivable experience
- Previous aviation experience
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
United States;Kansas, Oklahoma;Arkansas City;
- Full time
Posted 12 Jul 2019
Closes 10 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England