Executive Administrative Assistant
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Cincinnati, Indiana, United States
The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for understanding concepts and procedures in the Aviation Digital Technology organization. This role requires attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and switch direction at a moment's notice. A high level of integrity in handling confidential information is required. This role will support several executives across the organization and will also serve as the office manager for our offices in our Brendamour location.
Act as an extension of the leaders, to think and plan-ahead, manage time super-effectively, and assist with scheduling, expense reporting, meeting agendas, operating rhythms and event planning.
- Office and administrative assistance to teams or individuals.
- Clear communication skills, ability to assign tasks, explain processes, communicate objectives, and review/prepare organizational announcements.
- Contributes to operational plan for own department.
- Serve as a focal point for our facility: coordinate activities such as determining how office space is assigned and the define the general operating model to create well managed, clean, safe and fun environment for our employees
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Administration and Support)
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Ability to complete tasks/projects quickly with little guidance
- Strong ability to react with urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership skills, and self-motivation
- Excellent aptitude for prioritization
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Superior judgment and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, aviation, digital technology industry, and objectives & priorities
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. #LI-AG1
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
United States;Ohio;Cincinnati, Evendale;
- Full time
Posted 12 Jul 2019
Closes 10 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline manager