Junior Analyst / Analyst u2013 Reporting, Data Management Services & Solutions with German B1 (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 114 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Extraction & processing of data from various LH Systems
- Business reports generation
- Ad-hoc basic report management
- Creation of standard reports
- Distributing reports in accordance with defined standards
- Updating process documentation on daily basis
- Technical Data Interpretation & Analysis
- Creating master data for cost centers and cost elements in SAP
- Internal accounting and financial controlling
- Maintaining contact with customers in English or/and German
- Independently handles incoming/outgoing communication written and verbal with customers
- Optimizing & Automating - business reports preparation
- Use and develop automated solutions ideas for report preparation
- Maintaining high quality standards
- Continuous Improvement
- And other tasks defined by supervisor
- Very good command of MS Excel (pivot table, analytical functions, data visualization).
- Command of MS Access/ Structured Query Language will be an asset.
- Command of MS SharePoint will be an asset.
- Command of Visual Basic will be an asset.
- Previous experience in Reporting or Finance Accounting will be an asset.
- Good command over English and German
- Analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- Systematic attitude to work.
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V710
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 11 Jul 2019
Closes 10 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Flight operations