Material Planner (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 114 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Strategic material planning taking into account the corresponding maintenance schedule and economic data for all Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International stations in South Africa.
- Accountability for material provision for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events.
- Single point of contact for all material-related issues internally and to store provider.
- Constant development and reasonable adaption of supply chain processes.
- Definition of adequate stock levels based on scheduled and operational data.
- Performance of supplier monitoring, usage and development of corresponding KPIs.
- Carry out / support in economic negotiations with existing and potential suppliers.
- Order management (ordering, shipping, receiving).
- Main responsibility for data correctness.
- Stock level monitoring.
- Order clarification (e.g. goods receiving clarification).
*All other duties as assigned or required.
- Aviation industry, mechanical / engineering industry or equivalent.
- MS Office, SAP R/3 desirable, AMOS desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Cost consciousness.
- Communication skills.
- Project Management.
- Quality consciousness.
- Safety and Security.
Cover letter required.
About Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International GmbH
Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International (LTMI) is a 100% subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik. With roughly 500 employees worldwide, LTMI provides line maintenance and homebase support. As experts for all aspects of TechOps Management, LTMI provides support for start-up airlines and established carriers alike. With a distinct focus on fulfillment and keeping technical operations as hassle-free as possible, LTMI serves as an interface between airline customer and different product divisions of Lufthansa Technik. LTMI runs several stations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa: London (LGW) in the UK, Bucharest (OTP) and Cluj (CLJ) in Romania, Amsterdam (AMS) in the Netherlands, Kigali (KGL) in Rwanda, Johannesburg (JNB) and Cape Town (CPT) in South Africa and Tel Aviv (TLV) in Israel. The "footprint" is not static, but constantly adapted in accordance with customer needs. LTMI holds approvals for line and light maintenance for all common commercial aircraft, mainly Airbus and Boeing types including freighters.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0615V041
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 11 Jul 2019
Closes 10 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Planning engineer