- Etihad Airways - 31 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
United Arab Emirates
- Policies and Procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Maintain and promote professional and courteous client relations by managing prompt and accurate telephone, e-mail or face-to-face communications to ensure successful sales execution
- Comply with set standards of customer service in order to increase sales and ensure customer confidence, satisfaction and loyalty
- Quote, negotiate and propose offers or special terms and conditions to customers to increase sales according to Company strategy and guidelines
- Implement upselling strategies to customers to increase sales volumes and profitability
- Receive and implement instructions from sales and marketing to ensure adoption of marketing and sales best practices
- Collect, review and address premium customer requests to develop specific offers at the best price for the client to ensure successful sales execution
- Update own sales and negotiation techniques to effectively approach the client and improve sales results
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within relevant field .
Knowledge of GDS and preferably Sabre
- Accurate listening skills - Advanced
- Communication skills - Proficient
- Computer skills - Proficient
- English and Arabic Language skills - Excellent
- Negotiation skills - Advanced
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring "Abu Dhabi to the World". Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world's most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Full time
Posted 11 Jul 2019
Closes 10 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales