Accounting Operations Senior Specialist
- GE Aviation - 300 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Minatocho, Chubu, Japan
Responsible for operational accounting process, technical accounting compliance, financial & operational internal controls, process simplification, & operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting & analysis. Intermediate level professional positions requiring subject matter knowledge.
- Responsible for general accounting and policy application for all cycles including inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, inter-company, etc.
- Understand and interpret applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive accounting services.
- Support operational plan.
- Makes operational contributions to the plan of the larger unit.
- Uses basic influencing skills to deliver on assigned goals.
- Focus on team & department priorities within operating unit.
- Business level of Japanese ( both of Speaking and Writing), Business level of English
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance).
- Minimum of 2 additional years of experience in Accounting Operations with ERP (Oracle or equivalent) and excel skill for data retrieval/ processing for accounting operation
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
- Full time
Posted 11 Jul 2019
Closes 9 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England