Cabin Crew- Portugal Assessment Centre
- Etihad Airways - 31 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
United Arab Emirates
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old on the date of joining.
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 212cms without shoes.
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Willing to serve alcohol, including during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
- Communication Skills - Excellent
- Customer Orientation - Excellent
- English Language skills - Excellent
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring "Abu Dhabi to the World". Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world's most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jul 2019
Closes 9 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager