Sales Support Administrator
- Etihad Airways - 29 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
- Conduct outbound sales activities to prospective and existing customers in line with the commercial strategy to drive incremental, quality revenue and improved load factors, recording all pertinent information using Salesforce according to established policies and procedures
- Support the onboarding of new customers in line with established policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on all existing and prospective customers in Salesforce according to established policies and procedures
- Meet defined sales KPIs/SLAs
- In support of Sales Executives collect, review and record sales, customer, market and competitor data and insights according to established policies
- Receive, record and issues sales data according to established policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy and execution of transactions according to contractual Terms & Conditions Gather, review and update customers information to ensure the accuracy of master data in defined Etihad systems
- Enter order and sales in the company's system to ensure the delivery of the right product and services at the correct price and with the proper discount level with outmost quality and efficiency.
- Maintain promotional database by entering promotion details, regular and special prices and promotions to provide update information to sales force and ensure consistency of offered promotions
- Collect, review and record sales, customer, market and competitor data and insights according to established policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy and execution of transactions according to contractual Terms & Conditions
- Follow-up communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure uninterrupted process flow and customer satisfaction to drive revenue performance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3 year previous airline and/or trade experience in sales or reservations, with expertise in administration preferred.
- Knowledge of reservation systems : Amadeus or Sabre
- Has IATA background
- Excellent written and oral Dutch, French and English language skills. You will be responsible for sales and administration for The Netherlands and Belgium
- Multicultural experience in dealing with people at all levels, including senior internal and external customers.
TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
- Adequate on the job training.
- Sound commercial understanding
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and influence, all levels of staff, management and external stakeholders and customers, both verbally and in writing, on a commercial level.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work to deadlines and under limited supervision
- A very good knowledge and awareness of customer base
- Ability to interact with senior management in customer organizations
- Experience in interacting and work with diverse cultures
- Computer literacy including ability to type and capture data efficiently and accurately.
- Languages - fluent written and spoken English, Dutch and French - essential, written & spoken local language - essential
- Reservation system knowledge : Amadeus or Sabre
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring "Abu Dhabi to the World". Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world's most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jul 2019
Closes 9 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales