Account Manager Corporate Sales - Dublin
- Etihad Airways - 29 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
- Manage a portfolio of TMC partners and corporate accounts to identify and grow all business opportunities to achieve revenue targets.
- Source, identify and secure new business opportunities for Etihad.
- Execute strategic business plans to drive performance, monitor activity and performance through dynamic account development plans achieving long term commitment to Etihad.
- Create monthly business plans to include sales actions and sales call plans to meet sales targets.
- Establish strong relationships at all levels with accounts to ensure opportunities are leveraged and targets achieved.
- Negotiate and manage commercial agreements with assigned accounts aligned to achieve overall sales target.
- Analyze data through effective use of corporate management information systems to optimize portfolio performance and identify new business opportunities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience, preferably in account management.
- Communication skills - Excellent
- English Language skills - Excellent
- Negotiation skills - Advanced
- Relationship Management skills - Advanced
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring "Abu Dhabi to the World". Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world's most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jul 2019
Closes 9 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales