Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Analyst
- Swissport International Ltd - 23 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
Runcorn, Cheshire, England
The position holder will support the Quality Health Safety and Environmental (QHSE) department in implementing, improving and maintaining the actual reporting, business intelligence, and QHSE communication tools while owning the governance and quality assurance of the reporting. This position conducts research and provides professional advice, QHSE performance analysis, QHSE reporting, information, and recommendations to the VP Global QHSE for decision making and approval.
- Own, promote, and maintain reporting governance and assurance.
- Ensure functional testing and user acceptance testing of the QHSE software and Business Intelligence releases and ensure compliance of the delivered software with the users' specifications and regulations.
- Ensure that software user documentation is up to date and accurate
- Provide expert support and ensure the interface between the users and the development teams. Understand why errors occur; find ways to work around them until they are corrected. Understand business operations and propose adequate evolution to support them properly.
- Ensure the consistency of the business requirements with the overall IT strategy
- Promote the new features and functionalities and to participate in the Change Management
- Based on the reporting and the industry data, conduct research, and provide professional advice based on fact and data to mitigate risks and drive QHSE programs and communication.
- Challenges business assumptions help to develop alternative scenarios and educate business partners on QHSE issues, concepts, and ownership.
- Maintain the corporate risk matrix.
- Develop QHSE communication and promote best practices
- Maintain the QHSE Crisis Management System
- Full time
Posted 10 Jul 2019
Closes 9 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control