Crew Data Analytics Analyst
- easyJet - 44 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Over the last 24 years, we have changed the way people travel across Europe, making it easy and affordable for our customers. With a growing fleet of over 330 aircraft, annual passenger numbers in excess of 85 million and an unparalleled network of over 800 routes, we are well placed to become Europe's preferred short haul airline.
We're also a digital company. Last year there were over 168 million visits to our mobile app. Then it's our people and passion which set us apart. Highly talented, forward thinking people with a real sense of fun. We are generation easyJet, joined together by our 'Orange Spirit'.
Reporting to the Crew Analytics Manager within the Operations Analytics team, the Crew Data Analytics Analyst is responsible for the development and delivery of insight through creation, implementation and improvement of data models, analysis, and products. The role supports Crew cost reduction programme over a 3-year planning horizon .
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Liaise with functional areas to ascertain feasibility of new project and strategy ideas, providing input to how these will impact or possibly overlap with both existing processes and past projects.
- Identify and extract relevant information required for analysing and developing business processes from various databases utilising available coding languages, the Data Hub tool chain and associated capabilities.
- Seek to improve and standardise analysis, methodology, recording and presenting of data products.
- Regular project status updates.
- Creation of project documentation as required.
- Manage the relationship with allocated Data suppliers, raising PO's, ensuring SLA's are achieved.
- Improve and maintain data product documentation.
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
- Assist with Company Wide projects/initiatives that require Input
- Deputise for Analytics Manager when required.
- Support the identification and prioritisation of initiatives for delivery through IT projects.
- Remain up to date with best practices with regards to data analytics and governance in the business community and the academic world.
- Input to data strategy, ensuring its continually evolving.
- Build data products and support the productionisation of data products to provide the business with actionable insights enabling them to make better decisions faster.
- Own data analysis from problem definition through implementation and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver sustainable and continuous improvement.
- Summarize complex analyses into simple terms and communicate recommendations to all levels of the organization including senior management.
- Full time
Posted 9 Jul 2019
Closes 8 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England
Sofia, South-West, Bulgaria
Prague Florenc Bus Station, Prague Florenc, Praha, Czech Republic
Baden-Baden, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Bordeaux-en-Gâtinais, Centre, France