Data Analyst for People Analytics Team (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 112 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Develop and implement People Analytics for questions of high strategic/economic importance for the LH-Group.
- Define and develop processes, methods and competencies (Big Data, Machine Learning, Social Network Analysis, etc.) and data requirements (quantitative / qualitative, structured and unstructured, internal / external).
- Show added value of PA by developing use cases and deriving possible courses of action, e.g. based on PA-causal analysis and predictions.
In the area of people analytics, you will:
- Work in open minded Analytics team
- acquire and integrate data, build models and implement analytical prototypes or operational solutions
- Collaborate with HR-P(D)Os and other Business Units
- Use your experience (e.g. data & text mining, simulation & forecast models, pattern analysis) to implement new ideas and solutions
- Keep up-to-date by exploring new technologies
- Represent the team in internal meetings
In the area of reporting you will focus on:
- Production of reports and dashboards for HR reporting tools for delivery to HR stakeholders and other internal customers
- Creation, automation and standardization of important reports to the specified deadlines
- Responding to a large number of customer inquiries, solving the problems as well as preparing documentation
When analyzing and modelling the data, you will perform the following tasks:
- Presentation of results in combination with conclusions and their practical applications for the company
- Development of hypotheses, studying the data, and proactive derivation of the next steps based on the results
- Translation of data and trends using tangible models, metrics, and effective visualization
- Search for best practice and benchmark approaches
- Usage of statistical methods to support the preparation and assessment of validated data and predictive models
- Assistance in decision-making
- Master/Bachelor degree in: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Information Technology or similar
- Professional knowledge in the implementation and application of digital analytics or data mining solutions
- Good knowledge of data acquisition and preparation, exploration and modelling (e.g. KNIME, Rapid Miner, Python, R) as well as data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Qlik)
- Very good user knowledge in Excel and MS Access
- Good knowledge of databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Teradata)
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- German language skills are an added advantage
- Ability for interdisciplinary independent and holistic goal-oriented work
- Strong innovation strive
- Analytical and conceptual mind set
- Fast comprehension, objective and confident judgment
- Numeric skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team player
- High level of pro-activeness and involvement in the work attitude
- Willingness to travel
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V711
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 8 Jul 2019
Closes 7 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Flight operations