- easyJet - 45 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 900 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
The Procurement Team manage a significant proportion of the total easyJet external spend which amounts to around £1Billion per annum, covering Customer, Operations including Ground Handling, Commercial, Business, Corporate, Finance, People and IT functions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- The Procurement Manager is allocated a portfolio of spend to which he/she produces and delivers a Procurement Category Plan
- In order to deliver the Procurement Category Plan, the Procurement Manager will be required to complete spend and market analysis, stakeholder and supplier engagement plans, lead full tender processes including template drafting both for existing contracts and new requirements, and manage supplier relationships to ensure that easyJet receive best value from its expenditure
- Be a proactive business partner to their respective category to provide all procurement support and advice necessary to achieve the strategic objectives of easyJet
- Promote great SRM and take an active role in SRM for the strategic suppliers in their category
- Full time
Posted 8 Jul 2019
Closes 7 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline buyer