B2 Engineer - Dublin
- Ryanair - 87 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe's largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737's on order, which will enable Ryanair Holdings to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair Holdings has a team of more than 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 34-year safety record.
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a B2 Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will work with our dedicated team of engineering professionals in one of our largest engineering bases in Dublin Airport.
This key position is available to an enthusiastic B2 engineer on the Boeing 737-NG with a proven track record.
The successful candidate will work a shift pattern of 4 on 4 off - 12 hour shifts.
- Applicants for certifying engineers positions should hold a EASA Part 66 B2 license on the Boeing 737-800 desirable or Airbus.
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Line and Hangar experienced desirable
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 8 Jul 2019
Closes 7 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer